National University Honors Admission Application has already started. There are honors courses in more than 60+ colleges, both public and private, under the National University. These colleges offer honors courses in 30+ subjects. Here are the information that Honors students need to know.
Honors students need to know the information
When will the honors admission application start and end?
– Online Preliminary Application for Honors Admission Program will start from 4 pm on 22nd May 2022 and will continue till 12 midnight on 9th June 2022. Candidates have to submit the online application form to the concerned college by June 11.
Who can apply for Honors Admission?
Minimum GPA of 3.0 in SSC and equivalent examinations and minimum GPA of 3.50 in Humanities and minimum GPA of 3.50 in HSC and equivalent examinations and 3.00 in Humanities from any recognized Baird / Open University Science, Humanities and Business Education branch in Bangladesh. Received candidates will be able to apply.
• How many years SSC and HSC candidates can apply?
– Candidates who have passed SSC and equivalent examinations in 2018/2019 and HSC and equivalent examinations in 2020/2021 will be able to apply.
Those who were admitted last year can apply for re-admission?
– Students who were admitted to the National University last year will be able to apply for Honors admission subject to certain qualifications by canceling the previous admission.
How to apply for Honors Admission?
– From the National University Admissions website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) go to Honors tab and click on Apply now to fill the application form Must be submitted to the college mentioned in the application form.
What documents are required to apply?
– 1 copy passport size photo, applicant’s mobile number, SSC and HSC exam roll number and registration number.
Where to apply online?
– Those who work online can apply by visiting these computer stores or the candidate can apply himself if he has good experience in applying.
Can the errors in the application form filled online be corrected?
– Before submitting the application form to the concerned college, if the candidate has any informational discrepancy or defective picture in the application form, he can correct it. In order to modify the application form, the candidate has to go to the Honors Login link in the Applicant Login option of the admissions website and enter the real number and PIN of the application form. This opportunity will be available once maximum 6
কাগ What are the documents to be submitted to the college after applying online?
• Application fee 250 Taka, online printed application form, passport size photo, photocopy of SSC and HSC exam marksheet, photocopy of SSC and HSC exam registration card.
Bidra: It may be different in college
কিভাবে How to prepare merit list for honors admission?
– A separate merit list will be prepared for each college on the basis of SSC and HSC examination results. Admission test is not required.
নিয়ম What are the rules for publishing merit list of honors admission?
– The first merit list based on the college will be published on the basis of the results within 1-2 weeks of the completion of the application and the second merit list will be published a few days later subject to the vacancy.
After that, the results of those who have applied for the quota will be published and those who will not get the merit list will be given the opportunity to be admitted through the release slipWill be How to view the results of Honors Admission Merit List?- The results can be seen by going to the Honors Login link in the Applicant Login option of the National University website (nu.ac.bd/admissions) and entering the result number and pin entry of the application form and type SMS (nu
What to do to get admission in the merit list?- Students who are placed in the merit list will have to fill the final admission form online and go to the Honors Login link in the Application Login option of the Admissions website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) and fill in the final admission form with correct rail number and PIN entry and get a print copy. In college with the necessary documentsTo be submitted.What are the documents required to be admitted to the college?
– Online Printed Admission Form, 3/4 Copy Photo, Copy of Admission Application Form, Certificate in SSC & HSC Examination, Testimonial in SSC & HSC Examination, Marksheet in SSC & HSC Examination, Admission
Note: College may vary.
Can the subject matter of the merit list be changed?
– There is an opportunity to change the subject that you will get in the merit list In this case, if you get a chance about the 1st choice, then the subject can not be changed.
What to do to change the subject in the merit list?
– Migration can be done to change the subject if the subject is not found even after getting a place in the merit list.
How does migration change things?
– Subject changes vary depending on the subject choice of the admitted students. If a person gets the 3rd subject according to his choice, then if he migrates, there will be a possibility of getting the 1st and 2nd choice subject subject to the vacancy. If there is a chance about 1st choice then migration will not happen. If you do not want to change the subject, do not forget to migrate.
How to migrate?
– When printing the final admission form online
If you want to change your assigned subject based on your given preference list the option must be yes. If this option is turned on, then the results of the migration will be available and the subject will be likely to change. And if Auto Maigration is not turned on then the subject will not change.
When will the migration results be released?
– The result of migration of 1st merit list will be published with 2nd merit list and the result of migration of 2nd merit list will be published with quota merit list.
What to do if migration changes the subject?
– Those who will change the subject will have to go to the Honors Login link, print the form of the changed subject with correct rail number and PIN entry and submit it to the concerned college. If a student changes subject, his admission in the previous subject will be canceled and his admission in the changed subject will be confirmed. However, if the subject of any student does not change, the admission in his previous subject will remain valid.
What should be done for those who get place in the merit list of quota?
– All the candidates who have already been admitted in the merit list and at the same time new subjects have been allotted in the quota, if they want to be admitted in the subjects allotted in the quota, their previous admission will be canceled.
• Those who do not get a place in the merit list will be admitted later?
What is National University Release Slip?
– Those who did not get a place in the merit list in the admission process of the national university, even if they got a place in the merit list
Not admitted, the admission has been canceled. The last chance for their honors admission is the release slip.
• Release slip application form should be submitted to the college?
– You do not have to submit the application form to the college on the release slip, you have to keep it with you.
Can the subject matter of the release slip be changed?
– You have to be admitted on the subject that you will get in the release slip.
What if I don’t get a chance in any college after applying for release slip?
– If you can’t get admitted in the 1st release slip, you can apply for the 2nd release slip.
When are the results of the release slip published?
– The results of the release slip will be published within 5-7 days after the completion of the online application